Disclosure: Our editors examine and test the top goods independently; you can read more about our review methodology here. We get a small profit on purchases made via some of the links on this page. We do not take free items from manufacturers, and we are never swayed by how much money we might gain from a particular product.
A magnetic knife holder is a container or rack that holds blades in place using strong magnets. The holders are typically lengthy rectangular strips that are designed to be wall-mounted.
A magnetic knife holder is a more basic version of a wooden knife rack. It is also more sanitary. The greatest magnetic knife holder takes up less room and can be installed anywhere you want it.
A magnetic knife holder functions as an exquisite clipboard for holding various blades such as the filet knife, boning knife, Sanoku knife, sushi knife, heavy-duty meat cleaver, and so on.
A magnetic knife holder not only provides more workspace but also frees up drawer storage space. There are several nice magnetic knife holders to pick from, which might be confusing.
To save you time, these are the top three magnetic knife holders.
3 Best Magnetic Knife Holder 2022 Reviews
1 – Kurouto Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder
The Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder, which was released in August 2016, is a 12-inch magnetic strip with one magnetic field. It includes strong and rare magnets that firmly keep the blades in place.
It includes robust mounting holes on the rear for a firm grip. It is handcrafted in the United States of America from excellent Walnut Hardwood with a natural butcher block oil finish.
The Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder, unlike stainless steel knife holders, does not tarnish the blades.
It is also sanitary and simple to clean. Since the holder conceals the mounting holes, it has a traditional and beautiful appearance.
It is simple to install since it comes with the necessary components, a template, and simple instructions.
- It has high-quality craftsmanship.
- It has a strong solid magnet to hold even the big knives.
- It has a beautiful and seamless wood finish.
- It is a cost-effective product.
- It needs to be drilled into the wall as tapes could remove the wood stains.
- In some rare cases, the Walnut covering tends to stain the knives.
2 – wooDsom Powerful Magnetic Knife Strip, Holder
The Woodsom Magnetic Knife Holder is made in the United States and has a strong magnetic grip.
It possesses a strong magnetic pull that extends to the extreme edges of the surface.
It features a lovely all-natural wood surface that has been finished with food grade oil to safeguard the hanging things.
It also has a huge surface area for holding more stuff and saving space.
Besides from carrying knives, the Woodsom Magnetic Knife Holder has various other functions. It may be used as a jewelry hanger, magnetic tool holder, and so on.
It also features a sturdy and robust installation that will not come free. The hardware is included with simple installation instructions.
- It possesses excellent craftsmanship with a gorgeous finishing.
- The wooden surface does not scratch or mar the knives.
- It has perfect magnet strength so that it does not slip or stick.
- It has no dead spots on the surface, but it has an edge to edge magnetic force.
- The color of the wood in the picture may be misleading.
- The mounting plugs could seem a little tight.
3 – Modern Innovations 10 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar
The totally magnetic surface of the Modern Innovations Magnetic Knife Bar is coated in an exquisite and high-grade stainless steel with a satin finish.
The surface is powered by strong neodymium magnets that can keep even the largest blades in place without slipping.
It has a long enough length to carry multiple knives while being tiny enough to take up little room.
This magnetic bar has several functions. It can hold knives, keys, scissors, and other metal-based things.
The kit includes mounting hardware as well as simple illustrated installation instructions. Drilling the wall is not required if you use heavy-duty tapes or strips to secure the bar.
- The versatile bar has a good and strong magnetic force.
- The elegant and straightforward knife bar makes a beautiful addition to the kitchen.
- The surface is stainless and rust-free.
- It serves as a great space saver because of its extended length.
- There are some incidents where users complain that the hold is not strong enough.
- The screws provided for the mounting are not the best quality.
Magnetic knife holders are not only useful for better organizing the kitchen workspace, but they are also handy.
Because of their dependability and magnetic strength, the three magnetic knife holders mentioned above stand out in the market.
Yet, if you want a high-quality magnetic knife holder that is also elegantly constructed, the Kurouto Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder is a fantastic alternative.